Roll Line Mistral
The Roll-Line Mistral is a frame meant for a professional use that guarantees high performances. The Roll-Line Mistral is for the high level skaters and serious competitors that want the most a skate can deliver, but are not quite ready for the Energy or Matrix.
- Click-action adjustment system.
- Super Professional Amber toe stops (Metric)
- Trucks with steel axles.
- The Roll-Line Mistral may be substituted with blue or red trucks for $10.00 extra per truck.
- Elastomer suspensions included.
- Professional wrenches set included.
- 7mm axles
- 7mm wheel spacers and mounting hardware are not included.
The Roll-Line Mistral is forged from a solid bar of Avional Aluminum Alloy and completely CNC machined. The design and materials of Roll-Line skate frames provides all athletes the proper support of the skate boot and gives the most sensitive control, the greatest and absolute fastest response available from any skate, providing a sense of great stability and action.
Avional is one of the strongest and lightest aluminum alloys available (just under the Ergal) and offers a very good coiled-spring response.
The Roll-Line Click Action adjustment system provides optimum, accurate, articulate, and consistent action adjustments using the 04 series, 13mm base kingpins with adjustment click-nuts and locking screws. The Roll-Line Mistral aluminum trucks feature the strongest steel axles with adjustable steel pivot pins.
Roll-Line urethane suspensions provide incredibly quick and fluid energy transmission from the foot through the skate to the skating surface.
The Roll-Line urethane suspensions are available in five hardnesses to provide the perfect skate alignment.
- Upper (Large) Suspension provides the stability of the edge.
- Lower (Small) Suspension creates the deep edges, great turns and loops.
The list below is from most flexible to hardest and integrates rubber and urethane suspensions.
- Green Rubber = Flexible
- Natural (Brown) Rubber = Medium
- Grey Urethane = Flexible
- Yellow Rubber= Hard
- Clear Blue Urethane = Medium
- Clear Urethane = Hard
- Clear Yellow Urethane = Extra Hard
If purchasing a boot and plate, add plate mounting here.