Officially coming to roller... the Riedell 910 Flair boot!
With a Support Rating of 70, this boot is made for Single and Double jumps.
Featuring a distinctive low-cut design, the Riedell Flair is suitable for all figure skating disciplines. This is a great boot choice for a skater in any discipline looking for maximum range of ankle motion and comfort. The triple layer reinforcements offer firm support that is balanced with the comfort of EVA memory foam ankle padding covered with moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining. The special EVA foam midsole provide shock absorption and lightweight design.
Pre-punched ankle area, quilted tongue padding and low-profile cushioned backstay collar provide an amazingly comfortable fit.
As an added bonus, the Riedell Model 910 includes ColorLab™ customization so you can look just as good as your moves out on the rink floor.
- Hand-sorted full grain leather upper for advanced moldability and fit
- Cushioned low-cut backstay collar for superior range of ankle motion and comfort
- Lightweight EVA foam midsole for shock absorption
- Durable leather outsole and heel
- Triple layer heat-moldable reinforcements
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
- Eligible for Riedell ColorLab ™ customization
- Available size: 4–13 Full & Half, Medium and Wide widths
This is a non-stock item. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.