Roll Line Variant M
The Roll-Line Variant M (Metal Trucks) is for the beginning competitive skater in their learning and provides the same level of articulated performance as all of the upper level Roll-Line frames, but at a very affordable price.
- Click-action adjustment system.
- Aluminum trucks with steel axles.
- Suspensions in natural rubber.
- Standard wrenches set included.
- Grey toe stops included.
- Some of the newer versions of the Variant M, may have a machined slot in the base of the frame. This is an in production upgrade that is being phased into production, and may not be on all the smaller sizes. The purpose is to reduce weight, without reducing strength.
- 7mm axles
- 7mm wheel spacers and mounting hardware are not included.
The Roll-Line Variant M provides great performance due to its innovative design and lightweight structure. The Roll-Line Variant M is forged from a solid bar of Aircraft Aluminum Alloy and completely CNC machined. The design and materials of Roll-Line skate frames provides all athletes the proper support of the skate boot and gives the most sensitive control, the greatest and absolute fastest response available from any skate, providing a sense of great stability and action.
The Roll-Line Click Action adjustment system provides optimum, accurate, articulate, and consistent action adjustments using the 04 series, 13mm base kingpins with adjustment click-nuts and locking screws.
Roll-Line Natural Rubber suspensions both provide incredibly quick and fluid energy transmission from the foot through the skate to the skating surface.
The Roll-Line Natural Rubber suspensions are available in three hardnesses and Urethane suspensions are available in five hardnesses to provide the perfect skate alignment.
The list below is from most flexible to hardest and integrates rubber and urethane suspensions.
- Green Rubber = Flexible
- Natural (Brown) Rubber = Medium
- Grey Urethane = Flexible
- Yellow Rubber= Hard
- Clear Blue Urethane = Medium
- Clear Urethane = Hard
- Clear Yellow Urethane = Extra Hard
If purchasing a boot and plate, add plate mounting here.