Roll Line Dance
The Roll-Line DANCE (formerly known as the NOVITA) frame has been specifically designed for dance and solo dance. The low configuration and the narrow turning circle guarantee optimum trajectories at consistently high speeds.
The Roll-Line DANCE skate frame is the world’s fastest, most accurate controlled action and also has a lower center of gravity to ADD incredible stability to the sense of control of wonderfully sast, deep edges.
- Ultra light plate made of special aluminium alloy with steel axles.
- Differently angled trucks: The greater inclination of the front axle allows the skater to enter turns more easily and with less pressure.
- The lower inclination of the back axle improves stability and centering during turns.
- Click-action adjustment system.
- Redesigned suspensions in elastomer with a double stage compression.
- Super Professional Amber toe stops (Metric) with one set of mini stopper Mignon dance white, European (Metric) thread, included.
- Professional wrenches kit included.
- 7mm axles
- 7mm wheel spacers and mounting hardware are not included.
The Roll-Line DANCE IS the exact SAME skate frame as the RING, but the Roll-Line DANCE is also wonderfully great for roller derby, quad roller ball hockey, and rhythm skating, where there is a great need for weaving and bobbing and quick changes of directions and edges,
The Roll-Line DANCE is engineered especially for dance skating with an ultra lightweight structure designed (similar to the RING) and a NEW wider angle steering mechanism and lower center of gravity to allow you to skate those deep and sharp edges at consistently high speeds as used in all kinds of skating.
The Roll-Line DANCE is forged from a solid bar of Ergal aluminum alloy and titanium components alloy then completely and beautifully CNC machined.
Ergal is one of the strongest and lightest aluminum alloys available and has a lower expansion coefficient and offers the best coiled-spring response.
The Roll-Line click action adjustment system provides optimum, accurate, articulate, and consistent Action. The Roll-Line DANCE features the strongest steel axles available, adjustable pivot pins and has a toe stop mount. The design and materials of Roll-Line skate frames provides all athletes the proper support of the skate boot and gives the most sensitive control, the greatest and absolute fastest response available from any skate, providing a sense of great stability and action.
Roll-Line natural rubber and urethane suspensions both provide incredibly quick and fluid energy transmission from the foot through the skate to the skating surface.
The Roll-Line natural rubber suspensions are available in three hardnesses and urethane suspensions are available in five hardnesses to provide the perfect skate alignment.
Roll-Line urethane suspensions provide incredibly quick and fluid energy transmission from the foot through the skate to the skating surface.
The Roll-Line urethane suspensions are available in five hardnesses to provide the perfect skate alignment.
- Upper (Large) Suspension provides the stability of the edge.
- Lower (Small) Suspension creates the deep edges, great turns and loops.
The suspensions for Dance can be mixed and matched in both rubber and urethane and in hardnesses to provide a VERY custom skate action.
The list below is from most flexible to hardest and integrates rubber and urethane suspensions.
- Green Rubber = Flexible
- Natural (Brown) Rubber = Medium
- Grey Urethane = Flexible
- Yellow Rubber= Hard
- Clear Blue Urethane = Medium
- Clear Urethane = Hard
- Clear Yellow Urethane = Extra Hard
If purchasing a boot and plate, add plate mounting here.