This is a non-stocked, made to order boot. Use the Riedell Model 951 ColorLab Order Form to choose your own color combination. Since the 951 boot is made to order, it will be built to your personalized color selection for no additional charge.
The Riedell Model 951 roller skate boot features a hand-sorted genuine leather upper with a sole designed for the quick pickups of jam skating.
The split leather and Dri-Lex™ lining means this boot will shape to your feet, resist chafing, and stay dry.
The soft Shearling tongue lining and padded collar reduce lace bite and keep your ankles and feet comfortable. Custom-colored leather lace cover keeps your laces protected and out of the way.
- Hand-sorted leather upper
- Dri-Lex™ / Split leather linings
- Padded collar
- Unique outsole designed specifically for Jam skating
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Available size: 4–13 Full & Half - Medium (Beta) width
- Pick your own colors with Riedell ColorLab™! Since the 951 boot is made to order, it will be built to your personalized color selection for no additional charge.